The following files are in pdf file format and require Adobe Acrobat in order to be able to view them. If you don't have it, then you can download it here. Should you require additional information, please contact Health Services at 817-459-6693.


Completed applications and required documentation indicated within the application packets may be scanned and emailed to Bill O'Toole, Health Services Analyst.

Food Truck/Mobile Food Unit Permits

To apply for a Food Truck/Mobile Food Unit Permit, please apply at

Please see the following links for additional information about each Mobile Food Unit Permit Type.

Temporary/Seasonal Food Establishment Permits

To apply for a Temporary or a Seasonal Food Establishment Permit, please apply at

Additional information can be found in the following documents.

Food Establishment Guidance