Websites Connect Arlington, Tarrant County Residents with Emergency Rent Assistance
By Office of Communication
Posted on August 27, 2021, August 27, 2021

Overdue rent bill

The City of Arlington continues to accept applications from Arlington tenants who have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and are unable to pay past due rent and utilities or have become homeless. 

 Please visit the Arlington Housing Authority website to determine if you might be eligible for assistance and to access an application, which is available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. If you have questions or need assistance, please call 817-276-6727.

Click here for information on resources to assist with health, social security, food, legal aid, internet and other needs.

Tarrant County is also working to easily connect residents in need of rent assistance with available resources through the website,

All Tarrant County applicants can use this portal and depending on address, household size, and need, applicants will be routed to the appropriate rental assistance application.

 If you're behind on rent or facing housing insecurity, Get Rent Help now. 

Coronavirus, Assistance Resources, Arlington Human Service Providers
News, Headlines, Community, Housing