Dear Backflow Tester,

It is no longer necessary to come to City Hall when your registration expires. All necessary steps for re-registering or registering for the first time, including payment, can be completed online. You can pay for your registration at this link

If you are unable to pay online, you can pay at the Water Utility cashier window located on the first floor of Arlington City Hall (101 W. Abram). There is no need to go upstairs to the Water Utility Administration office to deliver payments or documents. All documents can be turned in at the Water Utility cashier window. 

Please make sure that your backflow license, City of Arlington registration and gauge calibrations are current and up to date. If they are not you can email us a copy or leave a copy at the Customer Service window. Please note: you cannot update your gauge calibration online. You can email it to [email protected] , and she will update it for you.