Land Banking is responsible for all real estate transactions for all City departments. The transactions include acquisition of property rights for street projects, water and sewer projects, libraries, parks, fire and police facilities, airport expansion, water towers and other special use sites. Other responsibilities include property leasing, maintaining property records, selling surplus property, preparing cost estimates, initiating and facilitating property review committee meetings and preparing and filing subdivision easements for developers.

Surplus Properties

  • none available at this time 

Interested in Property Information and Tax Information?

Check out the Tarrant County Appraisal District’s website.

Landowners Bill of Rights (pdf). This document is subject to update and revision. Please check this site periodically for the most recent version of the Texas Landowner’s Bill of Rights.

Right-of-Way Permitting

Frequently Asked Questions